July 29, 2014 - We are pleased to announce that GIAC software calibrations are now available for the Audi RS7 4.0T. Power gains for this upgrade were measured at:
- 82 wheel horsepower and 130 wheel torque on 91 octane
- 133 wheel horsepower and 132 wheel torque on 100 octane
- Estimated crankshaft power output of 658 horsepower and 672 lb. ft. of torque on 91 octane
- Estimated crankshaft power output of 719 horsepower and 674 lb. ft. of torque on 100 octane
This software upgrade was developed using all stock hardware, meaning no other upgrades are required to meet the advertised power numbers. In addition to the performance increase, other benefits include:
- Optimized air fuel ratios for improved fuel economy
- Remapped throttle for improved response
- Optimized torque control for smoother, faster shifts
- Removed speed limiter
In addition, GIAC spent significant time developing their proprietary boost control system. With this, GIAC can offer significant performance increases, while still featuring the smooth response of a stock vehicle.
Please see below for dyno plots. For more information and pricing, please click here.